Choose to register as an individual or a team/platoon. To create a team, the team captain registers first, creates the team name and then emails the team members to invite them to join the team.
Ages 14 and up may participate in The Fightin’ Texas Mud Run. Ages 6 to 14 may participate in the G.I. Kids Mud Run. Parents may participate alongside the kids during the G.I. Kids Mud Run if they registered for the full race or if they register for the G.I. Kids Mud Run.
Each Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Participant Receives:
A Sick Fightin’ Texas Mud Run shirt
A custom Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Bib
A Fightin’ Mud Run Finisher Dog Tag
Free photos! No paying for Fightin’ Texas Photos! You will be able to download and share all your photos after the race. We will also have a photo backdrop tent set up for group, company or team photos.
NEW FOR 2014 – MUDATHON 15 Miler
We’ve reserved ONE special wave for the baddest mud runners in Texas! This wave begins at 8am and requires each athlete to complete 5 loops of the 3 mile course! EACH finisher receives all the Fightin’ Texas Mud Run SWAG, PLUS a MUDATHON Tech T-Shirt and the coveted Fightin’ Texas Belt Buckle!
Prepay at registration for a discounted, yummy post race meal at Base Camp.
Adults – Fresh ground, half pound Angus burgers with all the trimmings, sweet potato fries with brown sugar dipping sauce, and fresh fruit, plus a water, Gatorade or BEER – $10 during registration, $12 at the race.
Kids – Chicken fingers, sweet potato fries, water and Dippin’ Dots Ice Cream – $10 during registration, $12 at the race.
Beer Garden onsite (must be 21, drink responsibly).
Low cost parking fee – $10 per vehicle. $5 goes directly to the signature charity, The Museum of the American G.I., the other $5 is to the venue.
Changing Tents and Showers
His and hers changing tents are provided in the Base Camp. A mass shower (i.e. tanker truck that will hose you off) will be located near the changing tents. You may bring a bag with fresh clothes, towel, etc.and check them in at Bag Check-In. You may also choose to leave your fresh clothes in the car. Parking will be nearby. Do not bring valuables such as jewelry!
Hydration Station on the Course
There are 2 Hydration/Aid Stations located at mile 1 and 2 on the course.
Medical Staff on the Course
There will be a First Aid tent and EMTs on site during the event.
Fightin’ Texas Mud Run
- First 100 to register $45 (Insanely Low)
- Thru 10-31-2013 $50 (Crazy Low)
- 11-01-2013 to 11-30-2013 $55 (Early Bird)
- 12-01-2013 to 12-31-2013 $60 (Merry Christmas)
- 01-01-2014 to 01-31-2014 $65 (Regular)
- 02-01-2014 to 02-28-2014 $75 (Late)
- 03-01-2014 to 4-12-2014 $85 (Last minute, T-Shirt not Guaranteed)
Mudathon 15 Miler (LIMITED TO 200 SPOTS)
- Thru 10-31-2013 $90
- 11-01-2013 to 1-31-2014 $100
- 2-01-2014 to 02-28-2014 $110
- 03-01-2014 to 03-31-2014 $120
- Now thru 01-31-2-14 $35
- 02-01-2013 to -02-28-2013 $40
- 03-01-2014 to 04-12-2014 $45
Event Date: Saturday, April 12th, 2014
Start times vary. Waves begin at 8am. See registration for specific information on your wave. Arrive early and be ready to line up 30 minutes in advance. Allow at least one hour for race day packet pickup.
Texas World Speedway, 17529 State Highway 6 South College Station, TX 77845
Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Course = 3 mile course with 15+ obstacles including: 6 mud/water challenges, the Fightin’ Texas Color Zone, Giant Slides and many other dry land obstacles and climbs.
Fightin Texas Mudathon 15 Miler = 5 loops of the 3 mile course.
G.I. Kids Mud Run = 1 mile with lots of mud, obstacles, and crazy fun for the little ones. No extreme obstacles or high off the ground obstacles.
Each athlete will be body marked with their race number during athlete check-in on race day.
Course Map (subject to change, we want to surprise you!)
Base Camp Map
When? April 9th, 10th, from 4pm to 7pm
Where? Brazos Running Company, 1667 South Texas Avenue, College Station, TX 77840
Race Day Packet Pickup begins at the Race Site at 7:00 am.
ALL participants must pick up their own packet at packet pick up. You MUST show photo ID. The only exceptions to this policy include: Parents can pick up packets for minor children. Spouses can pick up packets for each other (with proper ID).
You must have your packet picked up prior to 45 minutes before your assigned wave start. **NO PACKET PICKUPS WILL BE ALLOWED WITHIN 45 MINUTES OF YOUR WAVE START TIME – NO EXCEPTIONS – DON’T BE LATE – NO PACKET, NO RACE – NO REFUNDS – PLEASE ALLOW FOR DELAYS AND LINES.
Important Wave Start Information
- IMPORTANT – Register early so you can choose the wave you want to start in! This option allows you to race with your friends and family. Wave starts will be available on a first-come, first-registered basis.
- Each start wave is limited to 100. You will select your wave at the time of registration. Remember, they will be filled on a first-come basis. When a wave is full, it will be closed and will no longer be available for registration. Register Online TODAY to guarantee your wave start time.
- There will be multiple waves offered, starting in 30-minute intervals.
- Waves will be by bib # range. You must run in your assigned wave. Bib #s will be checked at the start line.
Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Wave Schedule:
Limited to 100 per wave. Register early to get the wave you want. You select the wave at time of registration.
- Wave #1: 8:00am – Fightin’ Texas MUDATHON 15 Miler
- Wave #2: 8:30am
- Wave #3: 9:00am
- Wave #4: 9:30am
- Wave #5: 10:00am
- Wave #6: 10:30am
- Wave #7: 11:00am
- Wave #8: 1130am
- Wave #9: Noon
- Wave #10: 12:30pm
- Wave #11: 1:00pm
- Wave #12: 1:30pm
- Wave #13: 2:00pmn
- Wave #14: 2:30pm
Fightin’ Texas Kids Mud Run Wave Schedule:
Limited to 200 participants per wave. Register early to get the wave you want. You select the wave at time of registration.
- Wave #1 4:00pm
- Wave #2 4:10pm
Race Rules : READ THIS!
- Shoes covering the entire foot (not sandals) are required for all participants. You must wear shoes for the entire course, including the finish line. You will be disqualified if you are not wearing both shoes.
- All participants must wear their bib #s on the front or back of their shirts or race belt.
- No diving into any obstacles. Feet first only – NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be removed from the course.
- Obey the directions of race officials and volunteers on the course.
- This is a race to each obstacle. This means that if there are any lines or backups at an obstacle, you must wait in the line until your turn. With that said, we have taken significant measures to eliminate the probability of lines at the obstacles. The obstacles and course have been designed to avoid excessive backups.
- You are permitted to help your teammates or anyone else for that matter. If someone needs help, help them.
- No hostile contact or interference will be allowed at any time.
- No profanity or lewd behavior or NUDITY…this is a family friendly event!
- Last, but not least, thank at least 5 volunteers for helping make this race a great time!
Refunds are not available for any reason, other than active military service. Event entries ARE NOT transferable. We are sorry, but we will not be able to make exceptions to this policy. By registering for this event you agree to these refund terms.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed as long as possible in hopes the inclement weather will pass. If the event is canceled, all registered participants will be issued a 25% credit for use in any 2014 Race Texas event. However, NO REFUNDS will be issued.
Race Texas is looking for high energy, fun and dependable volunteers to help with the Fightin’ Texas Mud Run! If you are interested, email us at email@example.com
Race Texas is pleased to announce, The Museum of the American G. I., as our signature charity for the Fightin’ Texas Mud Run. This College Station based, local non-profit museum was founded to preserve the artifacts from World War II. Help us preserve the memories from ”The Greatest Generation” and make an additional donation during registration. The museum has recently broken ground on their new facility, that will be the home to one of the largest inventories in the world of restored tanks, jeeps, and other WWII items. $5 from each Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Registration Fee plus $5 from each parking fee will directly benefit the museum.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org