WHAT A DAY TO REMEMBER!
2013 Fightin’ Texas Mud Run is in the books!
Check back soon for FREE Race Photos!
2013 Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Results
Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Highlights
More than mud, The Fightin’ Texas Mud Run is a 3 mile challenge with 15 crazy obstacles that include mud pits, giant slides and a special color zone!
More fun, color, and mud than anyone person should ever have!
- Fightin’ Texas Red, White, and Blue Color Zone — While color runs are all the rage, we have a special celebration planned at our Fightin’ Texas Red, White and Blue Color Zone. Bombs of color await you in what is sure to become an event favorite.
- More Water Slides - We’ve Got Slides! Check out the Giant at 40 feet wide and over 100 feet long. Take the feet first, fast way down or opt for the chicken route down.
- The Fightin’ Texas Mud Crawl – Get low and get dirty as you crawl under our barbed wire. No, those aren’t real barbs, but we won’t tell if you don’t.
- Compete as an Individual or Team/Platoon.
- Choose from competitive/chip timed waves or fun waves. It’s a mud race!
- Hang out in the Base Camp, where we will have music, food, beer, and more!
- G.I. Kids Mud Run - The Kids’ course is 1 mile long, with several tamed down obstacles with no high off the ground challenges. There will be running/walking, a little mud, a little water and a whole lot of fun as they get to finish in front of the crowd. They will get their own shirt and finisher dog tag to show off their accomplishment. Parents that register and participate in the full race may join their little mud bugs during the kids’ race. Parents may also register for the kids’ race to compete as a family.
- G.I. Kids Zone at Base Camp – a special place where kids can play on our 60 foot inflatable obstacle course, fire paint balls from our 30 caliber machine gun, get their face painted, and shop for G.I. Souvenirs!
- Cool SWAG– Each participant receives:
- Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Shirt
- Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Finisher Dog Tag
- Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Custom Bib
- Awards- The Best will be awarded the exclusive, Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Belt Buckle.
Race Texas is pleased to announce, The Museum of the American G. I., as our signature charity for the Fightin’ Texas Mud Run. This College Station based, local, non-profit museum was founded to preserve the artifacts from World War II and the “Greatest Generation”. The museum has recently broken ground on their new facility, that will be the home to one of the largest inventories in the world of restored tanks, jeeps, and other WWII items. $5 from each Fightin’ Texas Mud Run Registration Fee plus all parking fees will directly benefit the museum!